Staying 8, 4 or 3 days with “package deals”
You can book the following „package deals”:
- Full Festival (8 days, musical programme starts on 28.7. at 9.30 a.m.)
With this package you can choose among all ateliers, including discovery and the Programme for Conductors and Composer, and if you come with your choir you can perform in a choir-to-choir concert between 28.7. and 31.7. as well as at other occasions. Most of all you can experience the full festival, with all offers and concerts, including the special anniversary concert on August 3rd.
- Half Festival (4 first days, musical programme starts on 28.7. at 9.30 a.m.
and ends on July 31st with the last concert in the evening)
With this package you can choose among the 4-day ateliers, or attend Discovery Ateliers or the Programme for Conductors and Composers between 28.7. and 31.7. If you come with your choir you can also perform in a choir-to-choir concert between 28.7. and 31.7. as well as at other occasions during the first four days of the festival. You will, however, miss the final days of the festival and the Anniversary Concert on August 3rd.
- Anniversary package (3 last days, starting with concerts in the evening of 1.8.)
With this package you cannot participate in any of the 4 to 8 day ateliers. However, you can attend discovery ateliers (for example to prepare the repertoire of the Anniversary Concert) or the Programme for Conductors and Composers on August 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the morning. If you come with your choir you cannot perform in a choir-to-choir concert, though you may apply for a slot in the Promenade concert on August 1st or perform Open Air. Most of all you will be able to enjoy the atmosphere of the final days of the festival and you can experience the special anniversary concert on August 3rd
Other than at previous festivals, it will not be possible to book a participation for 5, 6 or 7 days. If you buy the package for the full festival and your atelier ends on the 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th day, you can use the free days participating in Discovery Ateliers or the Programme for Conductors and Composers, or discover the city.
- The festival begins on Friday 27.07. with the check-in and a welcome event.
- Full Festival participation is 8 days, from 28.07. to 04.08., with possible arrival on Friday 27.07. and latest departure on Sunday morning, 05.08.
- Half festival participation is 4 days, from 28.7. to 31.7., with possible arrival on Friday 27.07 and latest departure on Wednesday morning, 1.8.
- With the Anniversary package participation is 3 days, from with possible arrival on Wednesday, 1.8. and latest departure on Sunday morning, 5.8.
Day-by-day participation with One-day tickets
If you just want to get a taste of the festival, you can also come for one or a few days, attending discovery ateliers or the programme for conductors and composers, Open Singing and the festival concerts. One-day tickets can be purchased in advance from March 2018 or directly on the morning of your participation. Participants buying One-day tickets must arrange their own accommodation and meals. The ticket costs 50 EUR/per day.